Tuesday, March 27, 2012

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!....

I hope Micheal Buffer doesnt sue me for copyright infringement, If so.... Ill just change the title. Ill  be leaving Friday morning for Lake Norman, a few google searches indicated nearly 70 degree water in alot of areas, last year it was just getting into the 60s. Chances are, were gonna be dead in the middle of spawning action, with alot of fish just staging the deal, alot of fish spawned out and alot of fish doing the deed. This is some of my favorite fishing, you can work to your strengths because alot of stuff is going to be effective. Im trying to keep an open mind,  I keep reminding myself to not get locked on any one thing and stay versatile. This certainly is the type of lake and type of conditions to do just that.

One thing Im certain to try, likely to fail, and even more likely to look like a fool doing is throwing that giant behemoth, the alabama rig. For whatever reason, and I have no basis of fact for this thought, I feel like spotted bass would go nuts for an alabama rig and who knows, maybe thats what those bigger spots might be in love with. I plan on giving it a fair shake, if it works, so be it, if not, no sweat. Here it goes!!!


A few side notes - Ive been getting alot more traffic to the site, if you are visiting and you are not a "follower"  please, please for the love of mankind, click on the "follow" button. It makes me feel good AND gives me even more excuse to keep writing this nonsensicle manifesto...

When I get back, hit me up if you (reader) want to take a ride in a new Skeeter, no strings attached. If you are even remotely thinking of jumping in head first to a bassboat, heres your opp. to check out the best in the business...

Check out the tournament starting next Thursday on www.bassmaster.com and cheer me on, I need some people to "will" me to a top 10 finish. I know its possible to "will" someone to do something, I personally "willed" Mike Vick to throw 4 tds and run 2 against the Redskins a few years ago when I desperately needed a fantasy football win, so I know it can be done.

Talk Soon

S.T.P.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck pal!! You ought to make or have someone design some sort of t-shirt or stickers with your name & sponsors to help you raise a little bit of money & allow us to show our support.

    BTW, I thought they had banned the A rigs? Are they allowed in the BASSMASTER opens, but, not the Elite tournaments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm willing you to a W!!!!!! Good luck bro...hope you whack em!!

    Flippin 416

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck man!!!! Always checking your blog for any tidbits or info I can use and always following the leaderboard hoping you make a big northern splash down there.Your due man and this is your year go get em !!!!

    ostbucks98 (ogf)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks to all three of you!

    nathan - as for the a-rig, its only been banned in the elite series so the opens is still fair game as far as i know, shit, i better double check but im pretty sure. and shirts? im convinced only you and maybe a handfull of others would even consider buying a t-shirt, which would make me enough money for us to take 1 trip to buckeye lake... i wouldnt be complaining though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, but, it seems a lot of people use those online t shirt services where a shirt is designed & not actually made until it's purchased online. I've got to admit, I don't know much about it, heh.

      Delete
  5. Just saw in the season standings that you are in dead last, LOL. Good luck this week, things cant get worse at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tied for last but thanks for noticing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck Dude!
    Now go make us Damn Yankees proud...get all the crazy stuff out of your head and fish to your abilities!
    Best Wishes and GOOD FISHING! Intimidator

    ReplyDelete