Monday, February 4, 2013

Coming down...

It was an awesome week,  now the highs are wearing off and the reality of every day life has set back in. I went nearly two weeks without drinking enough water, eating enough food, not sleeping enough and working 14 hours a day on everything that involves a tournament week. After the adrenaline wears off, my body shuts down and I spend a few days just feeling like utter crap mentally and physically. So now the planning starts for Douglas Lake, stop two in the Bassmasters southern open circuit. If you recall, thats a lake that I had success at last time we went there but the tournament will be completely different...

Heres something to think about...  I am not a country music guy but lately Ive been drawn in, reasons unknown. During the week our cabin was next to Marty Robinson and Casey Ashley, both are big timers on the Elite series and both are pretty close freinds with Luke and Kyle. They also both happen to play country music on the guitar and Marty ripped off a version of a song I love, so using that as inspiration, here are my favorite three country songs of all time!

Cruise
Songs about Rain (notice the Gambler bass boat)
What I need to do
 
 
Alot of meaning behind these songs, again, not the biggest country fan but good music is good music, enjoy!
 

1 comment: