Thursday, December 8, 2011

SLOOOOOWWWWWWW.....

Help me god, the end of this year feels like a scene from Inception. My boat is still not here and as I look out the window, all I can see is frost. I know I keep saying it but I promise my rig is supposed to be here this week. Probably one week too late to break it in so it appears I'll be doing that unfortunate chore in Florida while I practice for the first Open at Harris Chain. Meanwhile, because I havent been fishing and I havent been doing really anything of note, I thought I would comment on a few things in the news the past few weeks.

Jerry Sandusky - Sick bag of douche
Aaron Rodgers - Dirtiest qb Ive ever seen play
Occupy Everything - you want more money so you sit on your ass holding a sign? IT WONT WORK
Urban Meyer - Buckeye fans rejoice
Wild Animals in Zanesville - Too bad the Lions didnt get to taste this guy while he was still alive.
Alabama Rig - cant wait to look retarded heaving that bohemeth
Fuel Prices - Suck
Cleveland Browns - youtube "factory of sadness" youll understand


That summs it up as I really am disconnected from society. For the past month, all Ive really done is sit in my underwear watching the Sopranos on dvd and look at google earth. Things are bout to pick up though.

Since this is a "fishing" blog, I prob should talk about fishing a little bit. The next time I write something, I promise it will be fishing related!

Later

S.T.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment