Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Almost Game Time!

First off... This is a new computer (old computer "crashed")and I'm still getting used to it so if there is typos, you're just gonna have to deal with it because I'm far to lazy to care.  On to the topic at hand... I'm leaving for Tennessee tomorrow night, timing it up to get to Douglas Thursday morning so I can get a full day of practice in on Thursday. I'm about as ready as I can be, gear is ready, boat is ready, truck is ready, all I have left to do is pack my clothes and I'm Audi 5k.  My game face is locked in and I'm more focused on winning then I have ever been. It remains to be seen whether or not it will actually translate on game day but non the less, I'm ready to throw down...  Which brings me to the point of this blog entry. A few weeks back I posted some videos of a few country songs that I happen to like, so this time around, I'm posting songs that get me jacked up. These are songs that are on my playlist when I wake up for practice and tournaments. We all have them, music moves everyone in some way and these are my songs.  DISCLAIMER! some of them are pretty hardcore, others not so much, I hope the slayer cancels out the Britney spears. And yes, I have my Ipod playing (extreme low volume) all day long during tournaments, these are just a few of the 1000s of songs on the Classic.


 
 
Honorable Mentions
Pantera - Strength Beyond Strength
Jay-Z - The Blueprint 2
Machinehead - Bulldozer
Eminem - Business
Metallica - Carpe Diem Baby
Cake - Going The Distance
Big and Rich - Save a Horse
Metallica - Creeping Death
Mudvayne - Dig
Brittney Spears - Early Morning
40 Below Summer - F.E.
Godsmack - Awake
Tim McGraw - How Bad Do You Want It
Hed P.E. - Killin Time
Nine Inch Nails - We're in this Together Now
L7 - Shitlist
Beastie Boys - So Watcha Want
Metallica - Blackened
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
 
 
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. First time posting on this blog and dude that mix bag of music made me blow a load of puke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah thats some good stuff man...confidence is everything and hope ya the best!!! ostbucks98.

    ReplyDelete