Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Erie Open...

Big tournament coming up locally, I wish I was fishing it. Instead, the next best thing, helping someone fish it. My buddy, Brannon Long is coming up from Texas and he needs a good showing. With the help of my freinds, his drop shotting skills and some boat control, I think he has a shot at making the cut. Ill be heading up there for the helping hand next week and Ill let yall know how things go. As for me, that little spill I took a few weeks ago has caught up with me. My lower back is jacked. Even as I type at this very moment, Im not even sure what Im saying as painkillers course through my veins.  Doctor wants to see if the muscle relaxers and pain killers as well as the cortizone shot I got (not working yet) have a positive effect on recovery before he makes an assumption of nerve damage. I have no idea how your big tow can be numb, you hamstrings feel like they are asleep and your lower back be burning without nerve damage but whatever the case, I just want it to go away.

Cant wait to be bouncing across that big lake without my legs going numb! Should be awesome.

later peeps

S.T.P.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going up to that tourney to spectate a little and do some fishing. It'll be my first trip to the big lake fishing for bass, I'm super pumped for it. Been out on charter boats for walleye and duck hunted it before. first year having my own bass boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun, i cant wait to get up there, if you see a wrapped boat with lightning on it and the brand "noco genious battery chargers" thats my buddy brannons rig. say hey.

    ReplyDelete