Monday, August 29, 2011

Updates...

For those of you wondering, Brannon got dealt with by Lake Erie and by about 67 anglers during the 2nd Northern Open in Sandusky. 6-8 foot waves tore the hell out of his boat on the first day and its impossilbe to recover after a bad day on Lake Erie. It took almost 20lbs per day to make the cut and Brannon didnt break 17 either day.

As for me, got an open this weekend at Deercreek that Im fishing with my lil bro. Should be alot of fun and Deercreek is always one of my favorite lakes to fish. After that, got a few more deals at Delaware then my boat is going on the market. Cant weight to be rocking my new Skeeter.  Check out Boat Boys if any of you are interested in a slightly used Skeeter ZX200 thats reasonably priced and has TONS of new parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment