Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Is this what its like to be on meth?

Please forgive me for misspelling, Ive been awake since yesterday morning at 7ish. If your counting, thats 38 hours and I dont feel tired in the slightest. I had a decent first day of practice but things are gonna change alot before the tournament.  Rooming with Kyle Kempkers and Mike White for the next few days. Mike, aka "Boat fire Mike" (another story I will tell later when Im not a zombie), lost my train of thought, my mind is like rotten cottage cheese at this point. Anyway,  sorry for sounding drunk, Im just dead tired.  Today equalled 13lbs in about 4 hours with an ultra nice 6lber.  I dont think what I did today is going to work during the tournament but we will see. Along time to go till then,  now I need to sleep...

S.T.P.

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at the lake with google earth and was wondering, how on earth can you fish the harris, little harris lakes when you put in at wooten park? I can't find a canal that connects Dora to the Harris lakes at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to go north in the dora canal then go back south through the dead river

    ReplyDelete