Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Practice makes me nuts...

Again, Im writing this on my phone so my thumbs are already tired. Without loads of detail, practice has sucked. I went the first three days catching studs, since then Ive struggled to get bites. I did manage to yank an 8 lber out of some kissimee grass butthat was 3 days ago and it will likely be tough to get her to bite again. You can tune in for my public execution on bassmaster.com or you can read about the train wreck right here at www.stevenpriestfishing.blogspot.com

S.T.P.

4 comments:

  1. I will send Tebow to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got this....relax and fish...you know how!!!!!

    Flippin 416

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on BOY! Get your head out of your butt and do this...you have the freaken talent so use it! You don't forget how to catch fish just because you are "Star Struck"! These Boys don't care about you....they're down there for a pay check also...time for some Intimidation! Let's get it on!!!!! :)
    Intimidator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confidence and relaxing in the game is the key!!!!!! Good Luck Priest, Sowers

    ReplyDelete