Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nothing new...

Sometimes I get anxious about writing,  I dont have much to say but at the same time I feel like I need to keep the lines of communication open to the fine readers of this here blog.  Its cold, its snowy, its wet and windy,  its freakin winter time.  I hate the winter but at least we got a late start here in Ohio. Hell, it never really even seemed like winter untill a few days ago and if things go like they normally do Ill be wacking some Ohio bass in a month or so. I have been working my balls off lately to muster up the money to head to Lake Norman, the balance of the tourny is due in a few weeks so Im looking forward to that.  I "feel" like Norman could go really great for me but I sort of felt that way about Harris too,  whats it mean?   Who knows,  but anyway you cut it,  I feel like things could go my way. I have a plan that may or may not be applicable by the time the tournament rolls around so I reckon we will see.

The Bassmaster Classic is coming soon to an internet website near you.  It sucks that they wont provide an atleast semi live televised event but if you want to see it live youre gonna have to watch it on http://www.bassmaster.com/.  The heavily edited event wont appear on ESPN until the following week although they will have quite a bit of coverage. I think I read 7 hours all together so thats not bad.
Fletcher is jacked, his rig is ready for the Elites and he is anxious to get the season rolling. I would not be shocked if he does extremely well at the classic,  the guy is good, he is going to be a force for those guys to deal with.
S.T.P








2 comments:

  1. good luck at Norman try to forget all the BS and fish wish Fletcher good luck too you guys do us buckeyes proud

    FLIPNPITCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man, talked to fletcher the other day. he says the classic is gonna fish real small.

    ReplyDelete