Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The NFL season is upon us....

Those of you that know me know that I am a Cleveland Browns freak. My family (sans my father) have been Browns fans since before I was born and getting the opportunity to watch Bernie Kosar as a young child basically set the stage for a life of disapointment when it comes to watching pro football. While there has been much disapointment and disparity over the last 20 years, we have also enjoyed some great moments. When your team is as bad as we have been for so long, little things give you great joy and while fans of other teams would prob laugh at such things as "great" moments, I and others cherish these moments as un-forgetable even though they are pretty much not memorable for most. Just remember that I am excluding things that all browns fans remember and showing you things that I remember.

Eric Turner Smoke some fool for the Steelers




TJ Ward. Eric Turner reincarnated?


Murder, Death Kill? Simon Phoenix(Chad Johnson) gets demolished by Brian Russell 

The touchdown was great but Lawrence Vickers reaction to springing hillis is priceless.




Steve Everitt gets fined for sporting a browns bandana during the first pre-season game for the new Ravens franchise. Screw Art Modell
 
 
Tim Couch rocking the hail marys. There are alot of Couch haters out there but the dude figured out ways to win games with zero talent around him. Hes alright in my book.




There are many many others but Im out of time so heres to 2011 and making another new memory.

S.T.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment