Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day One...

Things are looking good, my tuesday practice went really well and it sort of translated into today. I say sort of because my two first spots I didnt even get bit on, so I had to start running and gunning in order to dial up a limit.

I actually had a few spectator boats watch me today? Crazy huh, they didnt last long because I rolled out of every spot I fished pretty quick but it was still sort of cool.

Terry Scroggins, aka, "Big Show" congratulated me on my bag of fish and even asked me how I was getting them. Nuts!

Final Thought, Im feeling a ton of pressure, I hope I dont screw it up.


here is the pics posted on espn.com, taken by the legendary bassmaster photographer james overstreet.  I am so pumped and I got a ton of calls of support, gonna give my best!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go man, was watching the leaderbord on my phone. You're definitely in this thing, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! It's nice to see one of the good guys right up there in the thick of it. Catch em' up!

    ReplyDelete