Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Looking Ahead...

Yeah, its a bit early to look ahead to next season but Im already doing it because Im insanely jacked right now. I probably should just be worried about the next tournament but Im already prepping for next season. The first order of operation for next season is to get myself into a new rig. That means selling my current rig which has been a great boat but its not cut out for 3 day tourneys and 12 hours a day on the water for weeks at a time. Boat Boys of Newark Ohio has been awesome to me over the past year and I am commited to working with them for as long as they want my representation. Today I talked to Todd Thompson, who is an awesome fisherman as well as being a great boat guy. Looks like to me and more importantly, my wife, I will be rolling in a new Skeeter next season for another run at the Elites and the Bassmaster Classic. Sign me up for the 250 SHO 4 stroke motor, duel Power Poles, Humminbird Electronics and a two tone paint scheme consisting of red and black with loads and loads of GLITTER!

And if your in the market for a bass boat yourself, Todd will have just about something in every price range possible including my ZX200 (coming in september). There is a reason why they sell more boats then any other dealer in central Ohio, they are the best around.

No comments:

Post a Comment