Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Super Bowl

Anybody who knows me knows I am a huge fan of the NFL. Fantasy football, the Cleveland Browns, the whole 9 yards, I'm into all of it but if any of you know anything about football, you know that Browns fans hate the Steelers. So I took great pleasure in watching Aaron Rodgers treat the Steelers like Ben Roethlisburger treats a drunk girl in a bar bathroom stall, he violated them. The Steelers are a great organization but that cat Ben Roethlisburger is pretty much a low life. What does this have to do with fishing? Pretty much nothing but my days are consisting of re-stringing rods and looking at google earth. Not much going on right now. I hope I didnt offend and Steeler fans but if I did, then your skin is a bit thin. Until next time

S.T.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment