Monday, July 25, 2011

Things are getting tough...

Seems Im in a real slump. Indian lake was much much tougher then I had expected and had hoped. Practice went really well and the tournament went really bad. For those that are counting, thats 3 tournaments in a row without a check. I have the warrior baits tournament next week at mosquito and after that Im I have a long break (september) I reckon I need to get back to just fishing for the hell of it.

So at Indian, we had a good area and we had opportunities but a few lost fish really ruined the day. Flipping lilly pads can be extremely frustrating. In my opinion its the toughest type of cover to fish as far as dragging bass out of it. Even with an 8' flipping rod, a high speed reel and 65lb braided line, you still lose a high percentage of fish and this weekend was proof of that.

Whats next? Need to get my groove back, however that happens. Im frustrated and tired of losing.

No comments:

Post a Comment