Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Whats new?

Not much, got smoked at Griggs in an NBAA tournament, my entire body aches due to an unfortunate "spill" while installing a new ceiling fan in my living room (it pays to use a proper ladder rather then a coffee table) and there is discontent amongst my bulldogs due to a new sectional couch in the living room. I love the new couch, my dogs love the new couch, where the problem lies is the couch is too nice to have these two yahoos slobbering all over it. Its too far gone to start being a dictator now, they pretty much just laugh at me when I tell them to get down. I reckon my new couch will be an old couch in about a year although the last couch lasted about 6 years but I wouldnt have it any other way, I love my dogs, they deserve a nice place to chill with their dad.

Going to try to get out for another night of Alum Creek Madness next week with a buddy of mine. I'll let yall know how it goes and we are coming up on the Warrior Baits only tournament (check out this FREE tournament on http://www.warriorbaits.com/) on Mosquito Lake. Fishing with my lil brother, he seems to think he is bad luck to me but I say nonsense, I expect to do well even though Ive been on that lake zero times. I will get a full day of practice, is that enough? We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment