Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Comments!

If you are reading this, comment! I want some feedback, I want to hear your opinions of what I am writing. I want suggestions, I want questions, I want anything. The first person that responds to this post gets a free fishing trip when I get back from North Carolina. Not that that is much of a prize, fishing with an unknown borderline wanna be pro bass fisherman but thats the best I can do and if for some reason you dont want to go fishing with me, give me your address and I will send you an autographed picture, lmfao!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog thru a link on OGF.com - glad to see a buckeye representing us down there. Good luck. I like your blog, the behind the scenes stuff in really interesting. I've love to get into tournament fishing but with the job and the young kids it's just not in the cards right now. I've not much of a blogger so it took me a while to figure out how to respond to this, you may get it like four times because I keep trying to post it and can't see to give it a shot. Maybe this time it will work.

    ReplyDelete