Monday, May 23, 2011

Alot to say...

God, Im amped to get out of Ohio. Heading to Tennessee on thursday to start practicing for the 3rd and last stop on the B.A.S.S. southern open circuit. That will give me about 6 days of practice. Ive talked to a few people about the lake, got some good advice, loaded up with tackle that I think Im going to need and all thats left to do is rake the lake for some chunks. Deep clear water is not my deal so Im definetely going to have to adapt. What does that mean? I dont even know if I have the answer to that question. All the things I know Im good at revolve around fishing dirty water. Fishing in Ohio pretty much means your fishing dirty water unless you're on Erie. Even lakes that people consider clear lakes are nothing but mud in comparison to some of the lakes out west and in Tennessee. We just dont get that sort of opportunity on a regular basis so this whole game is going to be fairly new to me. Ive spent some time on Cumberland and a few other lakes in Kentucky but that is the extent of my experiences on that type of water.  What am I left with? I dont know but Im swinging for the fences, hopefully I dont strike out!

Filmed my first promotional video for Warrior Baits yesterday at Burr Oak. Editing is underway, I will post it on here and on YouTube when its done. The idea is sort of unique in that there is more creativity involved in the videos we are making. These vids arent going to be the run of the mill "how too" type deal. Hopefully if they come out the way we want them to you will be somewhat entertained at the same time as being a little informed. The idea is to get Warrior Baits products out there on a more mass scale but at the same time not sound like a lame commercial. A little bit of comedy mixed with a little bit of an edge sprinkled with some tips and of course some bass. We are going to work on a bunch of them throughout the summer but the first one will prob be out in a few weeks.   Late, S.T.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment