Thursday, May 5, 2011

What I Love..

I love me some American muscle. Both me and my wife have a weakness when it comes to cars. Every time we get one payed off, we buy another. Only problem is, I have ran out of space for my "investments". In recent months I have considered selling all three of my prized possesions so that I can really put my best foot forward when it comes to fishing but my wife continues to remind me that nothing will be gained by selling our nest eggs. Nothing like a "nest egg" that roars and growls at you when you step on it!

My 69 Camaro and My 04 GTO


I know this isnt a car blog but I have some advice for those of you that have the storage space, the funds and the stability. Buy cars. Not just any cars though. Buy ones that are cheap now that are likely to appreciate. The right cars hit a bottom in value at some point and after that all they do is rise. Late 80s, 90s and early 00s Z28 Camaros and SS,s are good ideas. The latest GTOs (04,05,06), any car thats considered nothing more then a used car now that is rare, powerful and fast are perfect investments for tomorrow and its alot more fun having a wicked muscle car in your garage then owning stocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment