Monday, May 9, 2011

Its On

Just got word from Fletcher Shryock that he has been awarded a slot at the B.A.S.S. Southern Open at Douglas Lake in Tennessee. Thats great news for me since now I dont have to worry about giving up my slot. So now the preperation begins. Actually, Ive been preparing for this tournament since I got back from North Carolina. Douglas is not like any lake in Ohio. Its big, deep, and clear. I have fished lakes similar to this lake but its been awhile and I have no idea what the lake will look like when we get there. All this rain the south has gotten will likely effect the fishing. I have a few ideas of things I want to try but Im going to keep an open mind about patterns and locations. Im also going to try to get down there a day earlier then Ive went in the past, hopefully giving me an extra day to fish, god knows I need all the practice I can get.

For all the NBA fans out there, Lebron James can suck my crank.

S.T.P.

2 comments:

  1. Go get 'em buddy! I always heard that Wolf Run, which is near Burr Oak, is deep & clear, but, I'm sure it's not right now. Plus it has a 10HP limit.

    http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/Portals/9/pdf/pub297.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks budd, gonna give em hell down there. got some plans, hope they work out.

    ReplyDelete