Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tennessee...

Im getting smoked down here.  Ive practiced for 3.5 days now and I have yet to establish a workable pattern. Ive fished 100s of humps and points and Ive used about 50 different techniques and nothing is consistent. Holy Christ what did I do to deserve this! Ive got 3 more days of practice and right now Im about as low as Ive been since I signed up for these tournaments.

A few notes.

My truck got destroyed by the most wicked hail storm Ive ever encountered on the first day. My truck looks like a golf ball now. I took video of it, hopefully I can figure out how to work this whole uploading deal and you can see it for yourself.

Talked to Gerald Swindle today at B.P.S. he seems like a legitimate good guy, Im happy he is doing so well this season.

Casualty count... 1-G Loomis shakeyhead rod, $220 (broke) 1- Quantum Energy baitcaster $150 (broke)
1- GMC Sierra 4x4 2500, need estimate (hail)

This whole pro fishing scenario aint all its cracked up to be unless your at the top of the game and Im so far from being that its ridiculous. But Im commited and I wont quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment