Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Burr Oak tonight...

Had to blow off some steam, so I went down to Burr Oak to take it out on the fish. There is a great bunch of guys that have a tuesday night pot tournament down there. 18lbs in less then 3 hours on an Ohio public inland lake, not bad for a non pro huh?

Also, forgot to mention, every ounce of that 18lbs was caught on a black with gold blade Warrior Baits Buzzbait. The nastiest buzzbait on earth. Not all buzzbaits are created the same TRUST ME. Take a look at them yourself if you dont beleive me. http://www.warriorbaits.com/.

3 comments:

  1. I talked to Brandon(I'm pretty sure is his name) at boat boys a couple weeks ago and he really talked his buzz baits up. I bought one but haven't got a chance to throw it. Can't wait to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Steve! Where can I find Warrior Baits locally?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, his name is brandon. he is a great guy and those buzzbaits are one of a kind. if you go to http://www.warriorbaits.com/dealers.htmld. there is a list of dealers or you can order straight from the website.

    thanks guys s.t.p.

    ReplyDelete